Saturday, November 24, 2007

Recipes to Come

I am going to post favorite recipes, but I would like each to be accompanied by photos. But I make my favorites pretty regularly (they are easy and economical), even as I want a little more variety and creativity when I'm not eating alone. Then again, when I eat alone, I'm pretty lazy.

The Favorites:
  • Chicken Soup and Biscuits
  • Masoor Dal with Saffron Basmati Rice
  • 4 Hour Adobo Pork Roast with Mashed Sweet Potatoes
  • Sage Pork Chops and Yams Baked With Cranberries and Walnuts
  • Wine Braised Chicken with Rosemary, Mushrooms and Onions and Parmesan Mashed Potatoes
  • Sausage Pasta with Homemade Chunky Tomato Sauce
  • Mushroom Asparagus Risotto
  • Tomato-Cumin Braised Chicken over Cous Cous with Cilantro
  • Lemon Rosemary Roasted Chicken
  • Cranberry Walnut Scones
  • Anise Almond Biscotti
  • Chocolate Hazelnut Biscotti
  • Orange Essence Shortbread
  • Blondies
  • Brownies
  • Chocolate Chip Cookies

New experiments to come as well!

No comments: